Friday 11 April 2014

Let's keep the focus on employment of mature age workers

It's great to see this problem making it into the media after how many years of neglect? Thank-you Julia May.

Middle class, hard working and homeless

Homelessness is a function of unemployment. Let's keep the focus on solutions and get to work solving age discrimination against mature age workers before more competent, capable, hard-working people find themselves in crisis.

I have had many promises of help to get my mature age workers' hubs going, but all have petered out when commitment is required. Who can help me get this going? I need a few more imaginative, creative, committed members for an inaugural think tank prepared to network on-line to get an initial hub underway. From the initial hub we will expand nationally and potentially internationally.

Contact me if you would like to see what I am proposing and potentially get involved.

Middle class, hard working and homeless

No comments:

Post a Comment